In order to get a good small studio-room in our shed I would have to:
- Redo the floor completely, making it concrete, leveled and with insulation and heating.
- Redo the outer wall completely.
- Build a room in the room (inner room)
- Redu most of the rafter-structure, possibly two new ridge beams.
- Replacing 90% of all studs
- Redo the roof with heavier sub-roof
- Redo the electrical completely
- And then all the inside-room acoustic taming and tweaking.
So it's time to rethink the whole project..
<< Prev | Toc